What makes the difference between someone who is successful and someone who is a failure?
The answer is the successful person has an action mentality, they are always looking to see what action they can take to get them to that next level.
There are two types of happy people.
The first person finds happiness in their current circumstances, they learn to be happy with the way things are. This is easy, but often times this approach lacks a real purpose.
The second person finds happiness in the pursuit of their purpose. They are fueled by the journey to their goals and dreams, it is the striving that makes them happy.
The common thread in all human beings is the ability to overcome. The ability to break through the obstacles that get in our way. What human beings are capable of is unbelievable, the difference, though, lies in what we are willing to do.
So what do we need to become success soldiers?
The answer is to fulfill your best potential by pursuing your burning desire. You must figure out what it is that you can do to improve yourself every day and to get you closer to your goals.
Here are five habits you can implement on a daily basis to bring you success:
- Exercise. We have to move, every day. We were not built to sit around and stare at screens all day. Get yourself a daily routine of walking, running, weight lifting, sports or yoga.
- Reading. Studies have shown that those who read personal development books earn more money and are happier overall. Challenge yourself to read 10 pages a day and within a year, you could have read over 10 books!
- Meditation. This is not an esoteric topic, the benefits of meditation have been proven scientifically to improve focus and lower anxiety.
- Audio Programs. Immerse yourself in the presence of the people who inspire you. Find their books, videos, and audio programs and you will pick up the things that make them successful at a subconscious level.
- Awareness. Develop the awareness of where you are now, what makes you happy, what you want in life, and what your strengths and weaknesses are.
Apply these five habits diligently, every single day, and you will improve the course of your days, weeks, months, years and life.
By: Bren Dubé @brendube
Based on Episode 7 of The Implicit Show